- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with donors and partners to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.