Manage in-country stakeholder relationships to achieve project success, through establishing appropriate, relevant and effective structures and communication channels.
• Coordinate project activities, , stakeholder engagement, and data sourcing to ensure the scope and direction of project is on schedule as directed by Project Lead and client (MEMS).
• Mobilize and co-ordinate the required resources with the Project Lead to ensure the effective resourcing of the project to achieve the contracted objective, timely and within budget.
• Communicate and report on the project performance, potential risks.
• Providing coordination and logistics support for other relevant activities as assigned.
• A pro-active, results driven individual who uses a high level of initiative in managing a changing (and-at times, challenging) work environment.
• Highly motivated and self – directed individual, who functions well independently and within a team setting.
• Able to build consensus, facilitate solutions and mobilize resources across networks/stakeholders in a diplomatic, yet driven manner.