Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, one of the leading Engineering Companies in Lagos State is seeking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position above:
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
- Responsible for managing, motivating of all workers on site
- Responsible for managing the client and their expectations
- Reporting and coordinating other support staff in the office
- Scheduling and setting and driving task and target
- Requisition and purchasing of materials
- Quality and safety assurance
- Any other duty assigned
Education & Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on a project in an oil and gas firm
- First Degree in any Engineering-related course.