Project Engineer (Dredging)
- To Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Oversee Construction work.
- Ensure accurate setting out and leveling of the works in accordance with the drawings/specifications
- Ensuring the plans, drawings and quantities are accurate for calculations.
- Review Engineer/Services/Sub-contractor drawings and quantities are accurate for calculations.
- Ensure quality control of work and materials is carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
- Ensure project scope meet agreed specifications, run smoothly within budget and time frame.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially hydrographical, quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.