Project Engineer (Electrical) – PEE221
- Electrical site engineers create the distribution circuits for each unit as well as the primary power systems that supply offices and commercial buildings.
- They also deal with design issues when they come up.
- Electrical blueprints are never completely accurate, therefore adjustments are constantly necessary.
- The electrical site engineer is in charge of these modifications.
- coordinating and maintaining building services such as lighting, heating, ventilation, and elevators
- executing possibly Utilizing high- and low-voltage equipment
- coordinating the production, transport, and distribution of energy
- designing items and systems
- Engaging in sustainable energy production
- coordinating and maintaining building services such lighting, heating, ventilation, and elevators
- conducting feasibility analyses for new technological advances
- creating circuit diagrams, models, prototypes, and project plans