- Management of Cedar Tanzania’s project portfolio (currently five ongoing projects and two in the developing stage), translating project goals and objectives into implementable strategies and plans including preparing related work plans/GANTT charts, conducting risk analysis, etc.
- Line managing of the Cedar Tanzania field team (currently three members), providing support and directing their daily activities to ensure effective implementation of project activities, and building their capacity.
- Implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, Assessment and Learning (MEAL) activities.
- Creating and maintaining oversight of projects budget, timelines and quality assurance.
- Writing of project reports for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of new projects in line with Cedar Tanzania’s focus areas.
- Involvement in the development of project and communication strategies.
- Support the grant-writing team with project relevant info, providing technical support and communication activities where needed.
As project descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the Project Manager may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key duties.