DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Project Manager for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will be responsible for the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost, and quality. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in STEM with a minimum of 4 years' working experience as a project manager, preferably in a financial institution. Salary is N7,600,000 – N9,600,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Project Manager – PMAB222” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects, and programs for resolution.
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners.
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager.
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts.
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Help with the production of periodic project reports.
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions.
- Experience with iterative development project delivery.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2 Practitioner, CBAP, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Good knowledge of project planning and management skills.
- Sound understanding of change management practices.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects.
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems.
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget, and cost management.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to take ownership.
- General managerial/ administrative skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Good oral & written communication.