- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Report updates verbally and in written form to the team lead.
- Work collaboratively with the team lead to maximize productivity.
- Collating budget and expenditure data.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Collate contracts, timesheets and reports.
- Draft presentations and formatting documents.
- Support senior team members with administrative functions.
- Facilitate project communications.
- An Honors Degree in Building / Architecture / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying from an accredited University
- Prospective applicants must be proficient in ICT with demonstrable competence in computer-aided design and controls.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to proactively address potential issues
- Significant hands-on experience with industry-specific software.