Main Duties and Responsibilities
General Programming & Operations:
- Develop work plans and ensure timely and efficient delivery of all aspect of the project
- Maintain adequate project records to facilitate timely and quality reporting
- Coordinate with the MEAL team to conduct assessments and post monitoring activities
- Incorporate learnings to improve project deliveries
- Support field teams to build strong community networks that would facilitate every aspect of the project
- Support the project manager to compile donors and other types of reports
Coordination and Representation:
- Collaborate with relevant Internal and External health technical experts on issues related to IPC and COVID19 related PSS.
- Represent DRC at IPC meetings and other relevant technical coordination meetings.
- Ensure integration of IPC activities with other DRC sectors.
- Coordinate with WASH, Shelter and Protection counterparts in other locations in the implementation of common funded projects.
- Ensure good representation and reputation of DRC at all levels.
- Actively participate in an internal coordination meeting
- Ensure and actively participate in regular sector meetings.