- Lead on child protection assessments and implementation using ROHI tools to be developed and the Inter-agency Child Protection Assessment Resource Toolkit adapting the tools as necessary.
- Integrate quality child protection programming throughout the response in selected LGAs. Including in the areas of:
- Emergency family tracing interventions and alternative care options for unaccompanied and separated children, utilizing tools within the Inter-Agency Child Protection Information Management System;
- Prevention and response to child recruitment including advocacy and reintegration initiatives;
- Prevention and response to sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) and gender-based violence (GBV);
- Prevention and response to the main risks for children’s exposure to physical harm;
- Prevention and response to all forms of exploitation including harmful child labour and child Ensure quality of child protection activities implemented on field.
- Ensure the coordination of case management and Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) database activities for quality reporting.
- Ensure that the concept of confidentiality and do no harm are integrated into programming.