Public Relations Assistant
- Daily monitoring of media coverage on women’s rights issues and timely response to arising matters.
- Assist in the maintenance of social media plans to ensure coordinated execution of social media activity.
- Assist in the maintenance of social media profiles by ensuring timely, quality, and relevant content on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms available to the organization.
- Analyse and highlight traffic and interaction on social media.
- Ensure periodic updating of the relevant content on the website.
- Draft blog posts highlighting the work FIDA-Kenya is engaging in.
- Follow up on the staff write-ups for blog posts and articles for the website.
- Draft organizational and departmental publications including reports, and periodic newsletters.
- Maintenance of IEC material registers and ensure that all material is stocked and updated.
- Facilitate timely inter-department/ inter-office dissemination of FIDA publications.