- Plan and organise additional ad-hoc inspection activities as and when required
- Maintain a clean and efficient filing system of all QA/QC activities
- Conduct weekly review of reports in SQI; including all findings, NCR, Observations etc.
- Hold copies of current calibration certificates for all NDT equipment used in the performance of the services.
- Hold regular engagement with SPDC PQL on weekly basis to review the outcome of all the QA/QC services under his watch and produce minutes of meeting for signature by SPDC.
- Plan and direct activities of Facility Statutory Inspectors and On-Plot Piping Inspection Teams, inspection assignments in SQI
- Coordinate the deployment of key QA/QC services around SPDC offshore facilities.
- Define and develop the project Integrated Quality Management System, to achieve flawlessly and defect-free delivery, in line with the requirements of industry and global standards.
- Ensure Quality management is focused on risk-based thinking, setting clear requirements and providing quality insights, based on “Plan-Do-Check-Act” phases
- Develop and implement project Quality Discipline Delivery Plan.
- Develop Quality intervention programs to address risks and opportunities, optimize cost and add values
- Provide input relevant to quality risks and management activities into PEP.
Educational and Qualifications
- Engineering Degree and Planning Certification,
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 8 years operating, commissioning/commissioning experience in hydrocarbon facilities
- Age: 35-40 years.