- Utilize Quality Assurance/Quality Control Management Systems and Procedures for Internal and External Control to guarantee adherence to client requirements.
- Make sure the method for measuring customer satisfaction is in place and that the analysis is completed on time.
- Conduct routine audits to make that all identified NCs are correctly closed out and that records are available upon request from the firm, clients, or a third party.
- Plan and carry out quality management review meetings, making sure that the GM is provided with the minutes that are recorded.
- Make sure that effective awareness-raising activities are carried out on time.
- Plan, manage, and oversee quality initiatives intended to guarantee adherence to accepted standards.
- Creates, maintains, and cooperatively synchronizes quality control goals with operational methods.