- Participation in the completion of assurance and accounting work.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Detailed conduct of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met.
- Collaborate with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines.
- Leverage team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or a related field; ICAN, ACCA strongly preferred.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office.
Competences & Skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team spirit
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Presentation & report writing
- Customer Service Orientation
- People management and development skills