Quality Assurance Analyst – QAA211
- Execute all aspects of Quality Assurance, such as call monitoring, evaluation and calibration scoring.
- Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Implement the use of coaching, training and development to contact centre agents
- Implement quality monitoring of data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Execute and facilitate call calibration sessions for call centre agents.
- Schedule, facilitate and document regular quality – improvement meetings.
- Execute Agents’ feedback session and provide feedback to call centre team leads and managers.
- Monitor Agent performance/behaviour in a call centre and coach/counsel agents to modify their performance/behaviour to facilitate a high level of customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirement / Qualities
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Contact Centre experience
- Knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the contact centre Trends.
- Relevant Quality Assurance/Contact Centre certification.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Igbo/Hausa language is an added advantage.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Solid time-management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel, PowerPoint).