DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer for a leading financial institution in Nigeria. The QA engineer is expected to make analysis and design tasks related to testing and quality assurance, interface with business analyst, project managers and developers to deliver on projects and work on other tasks as assigned by team Leader.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Execute testing scripts using approved tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of API testing
- Experience in automated testing (Cypress, Appium, Katalon, Selenium, etc.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related numerate science or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Record of accomplishment of delivering high quality infrastructure products on time.
- Experience with using SOAP & REST APIs
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Managerial experience preferred.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Quality Assurance Engineer – QAEAB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.