Quality Assurance Officer
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are always met.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to find areas for growth.
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors