Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) Manager
- Develop and ensure the emergency preparedness plan, CTI, THA, Risk Assessments, PTW system etc.
- Make the system audit plans and ensure that safety system audits is done as per the plan and measure the compliance.
- Prepare and share safety reports with the Management regularly Ц on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for establishing food safety and product quality standards in the factory.
- Responsible for preparing Hygiene checklist and ensure the achievement of at least 85% hygiene score in the audits.
- Responsible for the factory certifications like HACCP, BRC and FSMA Organic etc.
- Maintain the quality documentation for the FG and AFI standards for the factory.
- Build a strong QA team under him and conduct trainings for them periodically.
- Respond to the customer complaints with proper CAPA and ensure timely and appropriate follow ups.
- Make sure that quality standards and process control parameters are followed in each step of the process.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with the production team on the shop floor.
- Complete and share the customer questionnaires timely and appropriately.
- Keep the team very motivated and ensure proper and adequate refresher trainings on quality, health, safety and environment as per the training calendar