DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor for an expatriate role in South Korea. The individual would be responsible for analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans, preparing quantity estimates, and negotiating with various contractors and vendors. Salary is $4000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the code “Quantity Surveyor – QS231” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in schedule analysis
- Experience in EOT (Extension of Time) claims
- Construction estimating or finance experienced.
- Working knowledge of contracts management (contract variation and dispute).
- Good experience in claims management
- Experience working for offshore companies would be a huge advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering management or similar
Terms and Conditions:
- Contract Duration: 6 months (extension may be considered around the end of contract).
- Workplace: South Korea.
- Working Hours: 08:00~17:00 (GMT+9).
- Working Days: Except for the Saturday, Sunday or gazette national holiday stipulated by Korean government.