Radio Broadcast Technician (Maintenance Engineer)
- Monitor and log transmitter readings.
- Select sources from which programming will be received or through which programming will be transmitted,
- Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality
- Make necessary connections and switching to outside broadcast
- Quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems with the transmission.
- Assist the ChIef Engineer with conducting functional and operational testing procedures to ensure the quality performance of broadcasts.