- To ensure that the learning experience matches the individual needs of the children in your class – giving each child an opportunity to achieve to the best of his/her capability.
- To make appropriate educational provision for children with learning difficulties and for those children with EAL, with support from The Banda’s Learning Support Department.
- Where possible, to make sure that the majority of children’s work is closely linked to first-hand practical experience in line with the EYFS/DfE guidance.
- To provide children with opportunities to manage their own learning and become independent thinkers.
- To create a secure, happy and stimulating environment, maintaining the highest standards of organisation and discipline.