Records Management Officer
- Kisii, KENYA
- Full time
- 3 weeks ago
- Other Industries
- Ensuring receipt and proper dispatch of mails and maintaining related registers;
- Responsible for maintaining data into the database, classifying and processing records.
- Handle requests for records needed in an efficient manner.
- Compiling relevant Company records for use by various stakeholder as and when required;
- Open files; carry out classification, indexing and cataloguing of records.
- Attend to database queries to track records and meet internal customers’ needs.
- Ensuring security and safety of information/files/documents in the Company and registry archives and;
- Updating and maintaining up-to-date file movement records and tracking;
- Safeguard and maintain records impacted by litigation