Recruitment & Vetting Officer – RVO221
- Search, interview and recruit able-bodied guards to fill vacancies at various locations
- Do a background check and vetting of all employees employed and deployed.
- Ensure availability of mentally, emotionally and physically fit guards to fill vacancies at all times.
- Reduce risks that could accrue to the organization in case of guard misconduct.
- Obtain vacancy information from all locations.
- Ensure filing of all employment-related forms and vetting of information provided; Proper and diligent documentation of all guards (Minimum of 15guards per week).
- Approve and recommend evaluated guards for training after the due recruitment process.
- Coordinate deployment & posting of guards.
- Maintain records of both old and new staff for safe keeping, confidentiality and easy retrieval.
- Prepare vetting reports to the highest standard.
- Conduct interviews with candidates where necessary to clarify information.