Recruitment/ Vetting Officer
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of role requirements.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Conduct background checks and verifications on all employees
- Developing staffing solutions.
- Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
- Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develop documents and manages effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Managing recruitment budgets.
- Liaise with other forces and national agencies on individual cases, requesting and providing information to enable vetting decision-making.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company, to ensure that the current and future needs of the organization are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken