Regional Business Partner – BPN221
- Aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company in line with periodic targets.
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers
- Develop leads for new businesses and aggressively convert them to active business opportunities.
- Use all available means to follow up aggressively on contacts
- Aggressive daily salesmanship of all identified prospects
- Develop new channels of business
- Ensure all business correspondence is turned around within 24hours of commission.
- Prepare preliminary responses and follow-up responses to all RFI and tenders. Keep all responses in the lead at least 72 hours ahead of expiration.
- Ensure review of all major submissions and tenders with the commercial Director
- Knowledge of the real estate, Facility management, and cleaning industry may be a plus
- Experienced/knowledge of the B2B market space
- Proficient in MS Office – Powerpoint, Excel mandatory
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal skills, selling skills, and appearance
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with a Project Management overview
- A team player.