- supervises all the phases necessary for the presentation of new projects , by referring to the support offices of the headquarters;
- ensures the sending of all the official documentation of projects (contracts, official correspondence, narrative and financial reports, agreements with partners, etc.) and all the monitoring documentation requested by the head office.
Administrative and financial management
- responsible, with the support of the competent offices, for analyzes of the forecast and final budget and of the financial and economic operations of the Countries of his competence (preparation of the annual budget and revisions).
Human Resources Management
- in coordination with the Human Resources office and Country Coordinators abroad, ensures the selection and recruitment of expatriate staff for which he / she establishes contractual amount (TDR, the mission plan at headquarters and in the country the contractual amount , security and any benefits) and participates in interviews;
- controls the correct flow of expatriate human resources management documents and between headquarters and the competent countries: he / she activates and concludes the negotiation process, supervises the process of preparation, signature and sending of the contract;
- in coordination with the dedicated support offices, participate in defining the training plan for the selected staff and the performative evaluation process