Manage donor relationships in coordination with Okapi HQ staff
· Manage work plans and deliverables for administrative and management staff
· Facilitate and ensure coordination between the studios of the network across the entire RNI network.
· Manage all logistics related to the project
Requirements and skills sought:
· Fluent in French and English (fluency in oral and written skills would be preferred)
· Minimum experience of ten years in project management in the human security and development sector. Experience in managing media projects would be an advantage.
· Experience in managing multiple donors with reporting obligations
· Experience in developing skills for administrative and managerial staff
· Experience working in conflict-affected areas in Africa