Regional Sales Officer- RSN211
- Manage company’s regional business activities to achieve discernible growth as measured with known key performance index (KPIs).
- Supervise the regional sales team and drives the implementation of company’s sales strategy through personal selling and group selling to government and private hospitals.
- Coach, coordinate and provide guidance for the sales team to ensure performance and build a high-performing team.
- Build and nurture relationship with senior healthcare professionals (Consultants) to influence prescription pattern and sales.
- He/she will also oversee the growth of brands market share (volume/value) and profitability; and oversee brand strategy implementation.
- Increase prescription and sales of pharmaceutical product while ensuring brand penetration and market share growth across region.
- Candidate will travel across the territories within the region of coverage to ensure achievement regional objectives.