Registered Nursing Officer
- Ensure effective management of the process of receiving, registration, triaging and examination of patients.
- Participate fully in the overall patient care and implementation of patients’ care in the unit.
- Examine patients and have all lab tests done and results carefully read; and interpret reports, investigations and make nursing diagnosis appropriately.
- Ensure that any side effects from the prescribed treatment are quickly identified and handled appropriately.
- Ensure that progress reports on the patients’ condition are well maintained.
- Work closely with other nurses and the medical social workers in providing advice to patients concerning diet, hygiene, and how/methods for taking the medicines.