Delon USA is seeking to hire a Regulatory Manager for our FPU EPC (one-year contract role in Texas, due to start July 1, 2023). Candidate should have an existing US work permit (OPT, EAD, GC or US Citizen). Salary is competitive and negotiable. If your work experience and interests match below requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com with the title DLRM231.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with Class regime and classifications rules for production facilities are required.
- Project experience with DNV rules and local DNV office is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of Flag state rules and IMO regulations are required.
- General knowledge of risk-based verification is required. Knowledge and project experience of verification based on safe case approach is preferred.
- Project experience of interface management with class, flag, verification body, regulators and vendors are required.
- General knowledge of different regulatory regimes and regulatory compliance management are required.
- General knowledge of international standards (e.g. ISO, API, IEC, ASME) are preferred.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, able to lead, integrate and deliver cross-functional decisions/efforts
- Excellent teamwork mindset and result oriented
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience