Duties & Responsibilities
- File all necessary applications and responses to Compliances Directives (CD) as advice by regulatory bodies with regards to an application filed.
- Review Advert communication/claims and obtain necessary Regulatory Approvals
- Monitor trends and new developments of National and International regulatory guidelines as it affects the company line of products.
- Undertake and manage Regulatory inspection and visit to the Factory
- Coordinate the process for obtaining import permits for Raw materials for the production process.
- Obtain cGMP Certification for export purposes
- Maintain a database of all registered products and approvals
- Ensure compliance of all COMPANY products to Local Regulations
- Ensure Training/Awareness for Internal Stakeholder on Regulatory expectation
- Any other duty assigned.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
Education / Knowledge:
- B.Sc / HND – Microbiology or Food Technology / Related science courses
- ISO Standards (9001,45001,14001,22000).
Skills & Other:
- Working knowledge and contact with Nigerian Regulatory agencies (NAFDAC. SON. LASEPA, LAWMA, Min of Environment/Health, Educational / Research Institutions )
- Proven track record in managing and delivering against multiple projects
- Experience and exposure to HACCP, ISO and Quality systems in the food industry
- Planning and Organizing. Multi-tasking
- Analytical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Details
- Internal/External Customer focus
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Regulatory legislation, Codex Alimentarius, International Food Regulations
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes /Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of product/& package quality, packaging and distribution processes.