- In collaboration with Credit Unit, to participate on the review of the Credit Policy and Credit Manual to incorporate new product developments in the microfinance lending, operating, business and regulatory environment.
- Monitor effectiveness of MSME products by reviewing relevant product reports on a monthly basis to determine the effective of the product.
- To initiate and conduct customer engagements such as customer’s forums, focus group discussion, and workshops to identify customer’s needs, building and strengthening relationships to ensure retention of customers in line with business needs.
- To devise and manage initiatives for deposit mobilization initiatives for MSME customers to ensure targeted growth in deposits is achieved.
- Together with credit unit, initiate, coordinate and conduct capacity building sessions ( Clinics ) to Branch members/lending staff to ensure their performance is aligned with business goals and objectives
- To identify and negotiate on MSME business opportunities and develop specific plans to acquire business in order to increase MSME portfolio in line with business targets.
To apply kindly click this link : https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/NBC_Careers/job/Head-Office-NBC/Relationship-Manager–MSME_R-15908135-3
- To review branch MSME operational activities and support them to meet their assigned targets.
- Respond to queries related to MSME business and provide the necessary information needed during internal and external audit.
- Ensure compliance to MSME procedures in all engagements
- To monitor performance of MSME loans on monthly and advice prompt action to be taken by branches for delinquent cases.