Develop and execute Client strategic plan:
- Lead the development and execution of strategic client plans and client solutions in alignment with the sector strategy (together with the core Client Service Teams) and manage and drive the implementation of client plans. Client plans developed and implemented.
- Continuously research and analyse the clients’ business context, operations and financial performance. Discuss current and future business opportunities with clients, and therefore position Standard Bank as a strategic advisor.
Formulate and manage Client Service Teams:
- Identify individuals best suited to meet the client’s needs across products to form part of the core Client Service Teams (Client Service Teams) (i.e. based on client opportunity and to be reviewed regularly). Client service teams formed and properly directed to service the client effectively.
- Manage Client Relationship Teams across relevant geographies (when applicable) by ensuring that individuals are clear on their contribution and expected outcomes. Client service teams properly informed and clear on their responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Leverage, engage and collaborate with the Bank’s internal network to ensure that all the Bank’s relevant expertise is brought to bear in every client interaction, robust and stable client service (in partnership with business lines) is maintained, client results are delivered and that any impediments to client delivery are overcome through the availability of credible internal resources to build and leverage strong long-term relationships with the client’s key decision makers
- Virtual teams collaborate to share relevant expertise and deliver the best suited solution to the client.
- Regularly communicate client strategic opportunities to the extended CST, and lead effective communication sharing within the CST.
- Broad and effective client stakeholder relationship management, coordination and monitoring across each client contact point.
- Drive the co-ordination and communication of client information, activities and opportunities through effective CST interaction and use of SalesForce.com