- Drive branch sales and growth
- Assists in the training of key marketing staff members.
- Ensure that branch targeted sales are met
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in service offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Advice all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Maintains the department’s budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Experience: 3 – 15 years
- Extensive Marketing Experience, Understanding of Business Practices,
- Driving skills both Manual and Automatic,
- Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis, Computer Proficiency,
- Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Big-Picture Thinking.