Renewable Energy Project Manager
- Support business development for distributed and utility scale projects in the energy sector.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed
- Provide assistance with project development including site evaluations, permitting estimating, general project due diligence, etc.
- Manage or assist in permitting and regulatory compliance of PV projects
- Responsible for the construction administration of secured projects.
- Interface with and manage product / equipment vendors and project material procurement
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors. Closely collaborate with construction-site supervisors to provide timely and best-practice solutions to field challenges.