Research & Marketing Officer – RMO211
- Research and analyse market conditions, industry trends, leading and lagging indicators, competitive dynamics and disruptive forces in support of the organization’s strategy.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research into new business areas
- Advising the organization on the viable areas to venture into with clear justifications.
- Creating clear and useful reports and recommendations for product development using
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Assist in the acquisition of requirements needed to succeed in the captured business areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language, Mass Communication, Public Administration or another related field with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- IT Savvy
- A female candidate for gender equality
- Research skills
- Ability to create content.