Resourcing Officer – RO221
- Search, interview and recruit able-bodied guards to fill vacancies at various locations.
- Do a background check and vetting of all employees employed and deployed.
- Ensure availability of mentally, emotionally and physically fit guards to fill vacancies at all times.
- Obtain vacancy information from all locations .
- Ensure filing of all employment-related forms and vetting of information provided; Proper and diligent documentation of all guards (Minimum of 40guards per week).
- Approve and recommend evaluated guards for training after the due recruitment process.
- Conduct interviews with candidates where necessary to clarify information.
- SSCE, OND and HND
- Must possess 3-5 years of experience in the security industry or relevant field.
- Must be able to ride a bike.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage people effectively.