- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.