Retail Sales Executive – RSE221
- Good market knowledge of products.
- Communicating to customers the features and range of products.
- Analysis of needs and expectations from markets.
- Ability to build and develop a business line in the retail supermarkets, merchandising activities, promotions etc to create brand awareness.
- Good relationship and contacts with reputable retail stores and having the ability to kick start business.
- Utilization of all forms of social media marketing.
- Spreading the brand visibility in many outlets by creating new accounts for new business.
- HND/BSc in any discipline but a background in Sciences is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience. Adequate training will be provided.
- Presentable and with good communication skills.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Candidates with FMCG experience in retailing and marketing to open market and distributors will be an added advantage.