– Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
– Manage store budget and update financial records.
– Handles key and alarm code for opening and closing the store.
– Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
– Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
– Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc).
– Creates awareness and ensures the goods receiving operations are executed excellently according to the BP for Receiving Goods.
– Checks the SKU data parameters and their actuality frequently.
– Ensures all spaces (front and back office) and equipment are clean and hygienic by
– Food Safety Plan / HACCP.
– Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff.
– Sets up the annual leave plan according to the Leave regulation.
– Develop and maintain a schedule for employees (2 weeks upfront) and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
– Engage the team to deliver great customer service consistently, excellent operational processes and strong teamwork through inspirational leadership.
– Encourage and inspire the team to maximize sales, achieve other goals and constantly look for ways to enhance performance and result.
– Communicate the business and store objectives clearly to the team to ensure the team remains well informed about the store activities