- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Participates in peer review of solution designs.
- Accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases Supports production deployments processes and performance testing
- Supports skills transfer by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques
- Support RPA Platform installation and upgrade activities including configuring App Server, Interactive Client, Runtime Resource, system roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and any other related discipline
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Software development and analysis
- 3 years’ experience in .NET 3.5, Java/.Net, SQL Database
- Must have experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
- Must have experience in administrating RPA control room and environments
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is preferred
- Experience and certifications working with Automation Anywhere, UI Path or Blue Prism is required
- Possess excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with people
- Strong ability to work independently and contribute as a key member of the team
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the JOB TITLE as subject of the mail.