DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Ruby/Go Technical Leader for a software and technology services company in the United States. Candidate must possess a master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field. Salary is $4,000 – $5,000 monthly. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Ruby/Go Technical Leader – RTLSP221” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify, define, and solve strategically impactful problems, including architecting and building highly scalable product platforms, leading new product initiatives, optimizing the system efficiency, etc.
- Monitor the application’s performance and address issues as they arise.
- Help plan the roadmap with other developers, managers, and product stakeholders.
- Actively participate in code reviews, stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions.
- Mentor other developers and help establish engineering quality standards.
- Proven experience as Technical Lead.
- Experience in software development (Ruby/Go).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and product management.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Experience with Golang and Ruby.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Kubernetes.