- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.