Responsibilities for Sales Agent
- establish relationships with new customers
- maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- identify and respond to client needs
- keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in
- follow up on customer orders as necessary.
- Market properties and secure sales from Prospects.
- Ensure prospects are able to avoid property or product to save everyone’s time. If Prospect’s doesn’t have enough cash for property, thet can’t afford product.
- They ensure prospects are able to afford products and properties.
- anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
Qualifications for Sales Agent
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- superior interpersonal skills
- ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Past records of successful sales practice at previous firm.
- exceptional organizational skills
- good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- strong knowledge of industry standards
- confident and charismatic approach to people.