- Develop sales policies that serves as a guideline to achieve Company goals.
- Ability to Manage, mentor and motivate the Sales team.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers to penetrate existing and new markets.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans focused on agents’ acquisition and maintenance of agents database.
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective agents to achieve company wide sales target and maximize sales opportunities.
- Set and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives / KPIs for the team to drive sales growth.
- Develop an insider knowledge and a good understanding of products, competitors, and key success factors to drive value and boost sales volume.
- Initiate and develop customer relationship management (CRM) systems and procedures to manage customer/Agent relationship.
- Foster and build long lasting relationship with key stakeholders.
- Identify and maximize new business development opportunities.
- Consistently follow up on factors impacting the sales performance of the team.
- Consistent Agents Visits and route/ location planning.
- Leverage on changes in the Lotto Industry for business opportunities.
- Sales reporting and analytics.
- Periodic review of sales performance by analyzing performance reports.