- Meeting with clients physically or virtually for a sales meeting
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate information and records of clients
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and visits
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints
- Preparing reports including Business Review Meetings (BRM)
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Creating presentations
- Creating proposals
- Creating solutions to solve client needs
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Carrying out other duties assigned by the Business Head.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in any field
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills, Proficiency in MS office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Numerical, Report writing, Proposal, and Analytical skills. Sales Certification will be an added advantage.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.