Our growing company is seeking to hire Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plan and meeting planned goals.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales target, and facilitate the ongoing training of your sales people.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in the role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale steam. Previous experience in a sales role from a security company would be plus.
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office