- Conduct market research to determine product opportunities and assess client demands.
- Actively look for new business prospects by networking, cold phoning, and social media.
- Set up meetings with prospective customers and pay attention to their desires and concerns.
- Prepare and provide pertinent presentations on products and services.
- Regularly produce assessments and reports using sales and financial information.
- Ensure that there is inventory available for sales and demonstrations.
- Display or attend conferences on the company’s behalf.
- Deal-making, deal-closing, and handling of complaints or objections.
- Work together with teammates to produce greater results.
- Obtain client or potential customer feedback, then provide it to internal teams.
- Giving sales presentations to several potential customers.
- Coordinating marketing and sales initiatives.
- Recognizing and encouraging business initiatives.
- How to get deposits and balances.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.