Sales Representatives – SR221
- Primarily responsible for identifying, developing and managing new/existing business opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts, key stakeholders and critical decision-makers.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and senior management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ operations and determine technical needs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to the customer.
- Document and track the progress of all accounts, and opportunities.
- Respond quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanor when handling all matters.
- Forecast and track key business metrics to develop individual business plans.
- Assist and collaborate with other sales team members on opportunities related to your specific technical experience and knowledge.
- First degree in Marketing or its equivalent·
- Minimum of 2-4 years sales experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in the paints and coating industry would be an added advantage.
- Must be self-driven and can achieve goals while operating independently with little or no micro-management.
- A proven track record of forecasting and surpassing sales goals.
- Proficient at networking and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a charismatic personality.
- Must be comfortable working as a team toward mutual business unit goals.