DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Sales Specialist for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will be responsible for generating leads, building relationships, closing deals giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows; The individual must be approachable and professional.
- Ensure sales, growth strategy and business plan across the service areas.
- Stimulate the right partnerships across the services’ eco-system that enables greater visibility of the Halogen core products – Cybersecurity; Physical Security; Electronic Security, Outsourcing; Journey Management; Risk, Consultancy and Advisory.
- Build the sales and business development function that fully leverages the company’s existing technology and planned technology rollouts.
- Build a cohesive risk management strategy across the customer lifecycle – from lead generation to service delivery to retention.
- Monitor, evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet with Line Manager and the team to discuss strategy.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision -makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deal in line with strategies and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirement, content creation and input from various sources.
- Understand all areas of business in order to identify wider potential opportunities.
- Discover up to date knowledge on current market activities including key trends across major clients, competitors and potential partners.
- Support existing clients and services through collaboration with different department to meet outcomes.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Develop and implement supporting plans and budgets for strategy execution and the achievement of business objectives.
- Strong focus on budgets and targets and its achievements.
- Understand people and processes management and align them with the business goals.
- Constantly influence the market through participation in industry forums and market events to ensure positive brand recall.
- Constantly provide feedback to Operations and other interrelated departments to drive sales.
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on progress against the business plan, risks and support required.
- Keep the business relevant and ahead of the market by constantly interpreting customer, market and technology trends and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Constantly fine tune service offerings based on customer feedback.
- Responsibility and accountability for revenue and sales with cognizance to agreed profit margins.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
MBA or related Master’s degree would be added advantage
3-7 years working experience as a Sales Specialist, preferably in a financial institution.
Other Skills Requirements:
Highest standard of integrity, humility and ethics.
Result orientation and proven execution capability.
Excellent communication skill.
Ability to guide and coach across levels.
Ability to work as a member of a team.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the code “Sales Specialist – SSHG” to email@example.com